Thursday 24 July 2014

DALEK PATROL SHIP & PILOT

As the hotly anticipated new series of Doctor Who featuring Peter Capaldi  is due to air next month I though it’s time to give some Who merchandise a mention.




Generally speaking Who merchandise for me means Daleks and my latest acquisition is this Dalek Patrol Ship complete with pilot.


As far as I'm aware  this particular Patrol Ship first appeared in the  fiftieth anniversary special  ‘Day Of The Doctor’.


 It has firing cannon on top, and removable armoured panels.


It’s scaled to the 3.75” series and comes with its own pilot.


It’s a perfect complimentary vehicle to the previously released Dalek Hoverbout.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ORIGINAL BLAKE'S 7 MODELS AT SMALLSPACE

Some photos I took of the original model spacecraft, on display at Smallspace 7. Orbit Shuttle seen in season four episode 11, Orbit. ...